Sunday, January 3, 2010

Market!

I can not tell you how excited I am about this upcoming week! Right after Christmas every year Suzan and I go to Americasmart in Atlanta to buy new pretty things for the shop. It is exciting but also very exhausting. I went to Suzan's yesterday to get our game plan ready. We have already made appointments with several of our favorite vendors but we wanted to look for new vendors to carry. Well I took my camera over to practice on her puppy Morpheus and I got this great shot. I love it...ha!


I will be leaving on Wednesday and will try to post while I am there. I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!

2 comments:

Audra said...

Hey! I'll come up and see you! I have to go through Atlanta anyway to get to Nashville for the weekend.

dgporter said...

A friend of ours here in TX has a Christmas shop as well. It's amazing...
It's J Cruse Christmas Gallery, and I think he has a website.
I would love to find out more about your store. Do you have a website?