Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Addiction

Hi. My name is Heather and I am a ribbon addict. I. Just. Can't. Help. Myself. Look what I found the other day.

HOW CUTE ARE THESE?
These little cuties will go and be with their new friends....these guys....

and..um..these.
Meanwhile...I leave for market bright and early in the morning. I must tell you that I have to pray and pray and pray to not buy a million bolts of ribbon while I'm there. OH THE TEMPATIONS I WILL INCUR!

Did anyone watch the bachelor last night? UGH...how do they find some of these women? Seriously. I just feel embarrassed for them. "You can land your plane on my landing strip any day" That pretty much tops my list of what not to say on a first date. I wonder if she was watching last night and cringing?

I really should be doing laundry but instead I am watching the biggest loser. I cry every episode! I am really pumped about this season and the pink team! They are from my hometown and I am pulling for them all the way!!! (She also gets her hair cut where I get my hair cut!) OK. I will post tomorrow night once we get back to the room. We might go to The Cheesecake Factory tomorrow night! (if our brain is not turning in circles) Suzan has never been and I though it would be super fun to go!!!

1 comment:

Amber Schmidt said...

See... I just know we were separated at birth... I cannot tell you how much I obsess over ribbon! I have tons upon tons of it! Now if only that ribbon would magically make itself into bows for Ky that would be FABULOUS! LOL