Monday, August 30, 2010

Silly Pictures

Sunday I was invited to an engagement party for my friend Melissa.  It was held at her grandfather's lake house and was a beautiful day!  Everyone went out on the family's boats to ski and tube but I am not a boat person.  I get very motion sick and just can not handle the waves!  So Ashley and Angela stayed behind with me and things got a little silly...











I am trying not to throw up on the dock in this picture...
It was rocking wildly from all the waves on the lake. 



I am so excited because I get to be a bridesmaid in her wedding next May.  I am looking forward to being a part of her special day.  Yay! I also love that I can still be silly with my friends.  We are complete goofballs.  I hope that never changes.

Have a great week!

5 comments:

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

Been thinking about you! Hope you had a good day!

Morgan Paige said...

these are too funny.
the blog looks SO cute & i am loving that header picture! so sweet :)

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Hey girl! I just sent you an invite to read my private blog. :)

Angie said...

Love the new header!

Ashley said...

I.LOVE.IT!!!! Silly pictures are the best! Glad to see you enjoy life!!! =) HUGS!