Tuesday, January 22, 2013

GHS Majorettes

It is hard to believe how fast football season passed this year!  It seems like it was over in the blink of an eye.  Our team only made it to the 2nd round of the playoffs this year...sad.  We are use to going all the way to state!! : )

Grayson showing his support before a football game! 

My girls did an amazing job this year.  They looked beautiful and twirled great on the field.  I haven't posted much about them this year so I thought a little post was in order. I can't even believe I am saying this but auditions are quickly approaching! We have two 8th graders that are auditioning in April.  They are working hard to be a part of the line!


 The first game!





Nice....


 The seniors




Near the end of the season



I am going to miss our seniors so much!  They had a wonderful year and I know they are going to do great things in college!!!

No comments: