Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Smell goods

Oh my goodness I am super excited!!

I have a serious love affair with this candle.
Photo Courtesy of Trapp

Trapp Candle in Lemongrass Verbena.  It is light and yummy with a hint of sweetness.  So good...so good that I have wanted to smell like that myself!  Ha!

WELL I HAVE FOUND IT!!!!
Photo Courtesy of Bath and Body Works

The Summer Vanillas Collection in Lemon from Bath and Body Works is seriously the closest I have found!  It too smells light and yummy with a hint of sweetness!  Oh my goodness I am in love with it.  You must go smell it!  It is definitely going to be my summer smell.  

OK.  I am off to make a button up shirt look zombie-ish.  Any good ideas on how to look like I just crawled out of a grave?   Help!  Luckily I have a few days to come up with something.   


No comments: