Thursday, February 11, 2010

An apple




Yup, the baby is the size of the apple this week!  I can not believe how fast he/she is growing.  This week the baby is about 4 inches long and very wiggly.  The baby had a doctors appointment this week and the doctor confirmed that it is definitely a wiggle worm.  They would find the heartbeat and then the baby would move causing them to have to try to find it again.  Ha!   We also found out that next month is THE BIG ULTRA SOUND to determine the sex.  Artie and I are so anxious but my guess is that it will either be a boy or a girl.  Just kidding. Well...not just kidding about it being a boy or a girl, it really will be one or the other.  Never mind.

This week is Valentine's Day!  Artie and I have been preparing for "L" to come and stay with us for the weekend.  Her foster parents are going out of town and needed a licensed family to keep her.  I am excited and nervous all at the same time.  I will give you a report of how it goes next week.

I hope everyone's Valentine's weekend is love filled!

1 comment:

Faith said...

Yay, yay, yay!! So exciting. Can't wait for the "big" ultrasound to find out if you're having a son or a daughter!!!