Sunday, September 6, 2009

#99

Greetings from the Bahamas!



Artie and I are having a fabulous time here at the Sandals Resort. Although we miss home it is nice to get away. I can not recommend this resort enough! The staff is so gracious, the rooms beautiful, and the food is to die for. I know I will definitely gain some weight while here. Haha. But before I get back to snorkeling or eating or drinking pina coladas (virgin),I wanted to let you know what the give away will be!!!



For my 100th post I will be giving away a Light Of Mine Christmas ornament. This ornament has been hand painted by Amy Davis. Amy's son passed away when he was only 4 years old. In his honor she created Light of Mine Designs. Light of Mine supports programs for children with special needs in the areas of music and creative arts. Her designs are precious! I especially love that when you make a purchase, you are making a donation and *BONUS* getting a beautiful ornament! Her collection also includes wedding and baby ornaments. These make a wonderful shower gift!
Here is a photo of the ornament I will be giving away. The only exception is the bow is green instead of white. They truly are beautiful. If you are not one who wins and want one of your own, please visit her site or give The Christmas Shop a call to place an order.

So keep checking back...this is #99!!!

1 comment:

Audra said...

Have fun on your trip! I'm totally jealous.