Update of our life in a small town:
1. Nothing profound to say about anything. No. Seriously.
2. Soon it will be back to life as usual. I can honestly say that I am excited about that. I have had a blast on this trip but I am a home body. And I miss the pups.
3. So glad to see the forecast for this upcoming week! FALL IS HERE Y'ALL!
4. No news on the baby front. It continues to be a roller coaster of emotions. There are days that I want so much feel the pains of pregnancy that it hurts. Then there are days when I feel silly and know I just want to be a mother. Right now we are waiting to see where God leads us. Going for more tests soon, deciding the right plan of action.
5. LOVING The Christmas Shop. Stop by sometime...I'll share some hot cocoa! Ok probably not...but I will give you a peppermint!
6. I want a cow...
7. Artie doesn't want a cow.
8. People from the Bahamas think I talk funny....I think they talk funny...and round and round it goes.
9. I am loving that So You Think You Can Dance is on AGAIN!! Wahoo...those kids are amazing! Also digging Glee this season as well!
10. I can not wait to finish my quilt! I have a great start on it...I just keep telling it that I WILL FINISH YOU!!!
The 100th Post Giveaway!I will be giving away a beautiful hand painted Light of Mine ornament. See this post for more details!!
To get in on the Giveaway simply leave a comment on this post..doesn't matter what it is (if it's rude it will be deleted)...and I will use a number generator to pick! I will close the contest on Saturday at midnight. Have a great weekend!!