Sunday, September 20, 2009

Back to (Sunday) School!

Well today the regular Sunday school schedule started (say that 5 times fast). I am so very excited because we have some new little ones! It is still an all boy class, but it seems like it will be a blast. Here they are...ready to go!

Today we started studying Genesis and learned that everything God made is good! They got to create their own "thing" and this is what one little guy made. I think it turned out great. We all had a lot of fun!



Well this week is starting out really fun! Artie and I made chili and cookies today. He has been a little under the weather this weekend and needed some comfort food.
The majorettes have their first contest this weekend and I am really excited. Their show went really well on Friday.


I have set aside time to work on my quilt. I really want to use it this season! There are some other exciting and scary things going on in our life. I can not disclose them now but soon I hope.
I guess that is about it for this week. Check Spelling
I hope everyone's week is as fun as mine will be!


No comments: