Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sweet Sunday

We have had a nice restful Sunday at home.  It has been a really long, busy week around here.  So we decided to take a day to spend together as a family.  Artie got up and headed to the store early so he could make chili tonight for dinner!  Yummy!  He makes the best chili ever.  Once he got back, he said he had a present for me.  YAY!  It was chocolate Halloween marshmallows and a card.  It was so sweet of him to think of me.


It was a good choice to hang out at home today because Gray has been super fussy.  I think he is starting to feel the effects of his 2 month vaccinations.  Poor baby!


I am so very happy that fall is finally here!  It makes the outdoors so much more enjoyable.  I can not wait to take Gray to the pumpkin patch!!  I bet he will look so cute next to all of those giant pumpkins.  I love this time of year and really love sharing it with Gray and Artie...even if Gray will not remember it!  I have not picked out a Halloween costume for Gray yet but I am working on it...I think maybe a dinosaur?



Guess who finally had her baby 2 weeks overdue?  This girl.  She had the cutest little pork chop on Tuesday.  Happy Birthday Miss Maggie Mae, I love you already!

Keep Artie in your thoughts this week we have 2 things going on-

1.We are waiting to hear about another job opportunity with the same company that he interviewed for this week.
2. We found out that his Grandmother passed away last Sunday and no one notified us about it.  She lives in Nashville and was in a nursing home with alzheimer's.   He has not seen her since we moved. So he has been pretty down about the fact that he lost is Grandmother on Sunday and Grandfather on Monday.   He is having a hard time understanding why no one called to let us know about it.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Morgan Paige said...

gray is precious!
praying for yall!