Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day

I am really behind on posting about Mother's Day!  The week just got away from me I suppose.

Our Mother's Day started on Friday.  Artie surprised me with presents when I got home from work.  He bought a beautiful baby book, a charm for my pandora bracelet, and a cross for Grayson's room.  I was really not expecting anything so it was a nice surprise.  We then met Artie's family for dinner to celebrate.  Sunday we headed to Knoxville to celebrate with my mom.  Oh!  I have to tell you about a text message I received Sunday.   On our way Sunday, Artie came back to the car after filling it up with gas and noticed that I was sobbing.   He asked what in the world was wrong and I just handed him my phone.  The message said "Good morning it's (Suzy Creamcheese)! Grayson just wanted to tell you HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!  Hope you have a great day!"

See? Sobbing.

We started painting Grayson's room and it looks fabulous.  I have taken pictures and will post them once everything is complete.  Just a few little spot to go back over.  The colors are awesome and look great together!  

Tomorrow is FRIDAY YAY!!

I hope you have had a great week!

2 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

How SO VERY SWEET!! I would have been in tears too :)

Faith said...

Oh my word, now I'm in tears after reading that! I'm SO glad you had a special Mothers Day!

Have a great weekend!!