Sunday, May 30, 2010

Beach

Last weekend Artie and I headed over to the beach with my in laws.  We had a really good time and relaxed a little.  Of course, we ate like pigs and had to do a little detox when we got home. Our family likes to visit Little River South Carolina so much we have a condo there!  It makes me so sad because it always goes by so fast.  It just makes me want to go back!

On our way to dinner the first night

The best hush puppies EVER!

The view from our table at Captain John's


Dinner the second night at the Boundary House 

David and Cathy

Hehe I always find a Christmas Shop



Dinner on the third night at Filet's 
I loved it being right on the water...the weather was perfect so we sat on the porch! 

The restaurant had a band so David and Cathy danced! 
I just love this 70's action from The Pioneer Woman


This little cute turtle was just swimming around all the boats docked


I love to go but I equally love to come back!  I miss my pups when we are gone and sleeping in my own bed.  I am so glad we were able to go before Grayson came.  

Check back tomorrow for the birthday post!

No comments: