Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Baby Shower!

This past Sunday I threw my friend Rebecca a baby shower. She will be having a little girl in January and so she needed some cute little girl things! Rebecca was such a big help the day of the shower...helping me keep my head attached. Once everything was complete I could breath. It was really fun seeing everyone and we all had a great time. The room turned out so pretty! I was very proud and she loved it. I am

Here are the centerpieces...they turned out great!

I tied ribbons on the back of each chair to add some color.
Oh the chocolate fountain...FAIL!
The mommy to be snacking on some yummy goodies!
Some of the guests enjoying the games.
Some of the girls and current UT Majorettes
MTSU Majorettes together again...sad we missed alumni band weekend!
Me and the mommy to be!
After her shower I went and helped her decorate her tree! (What I do best!) Since she is pregnant it is hard to climb up and down a chair, so I took care of the basics. It turned out really great! Here is a picture of it after she put on her ornaments.

1 comment:

Amber Schmidt said...

Love those ribbon topiaries!!! So... when r u headed to KY to decorate MY tree??? Its looking sad right now just sitting there with no ornaments! LOL