Monday, November 9, 2009

Another Big Post

I have been feeling all of your prayers. The past few days I have felt more peaceful. So thank you. I know I have been a bit of a slacker on updating the fun things that have been going on.

A couple of Friday's ago the band traveled to Claiborne County for football game. The girls got to twirl FIRE BATON!!! They were so excited and did great. It was a nice night and we won! The girls and I got to meet the majorette from Claiborne County and she was as sweet as can be. She also did a great job during halftime!




Look who came....Robbie Poteet!


The girls with Amy....SASSY!







Look how tall they all are...


This past Friday was our first playoff game of the season! We won! Wahoo...It was so very cold. Here are some pictures to enjoy!






All in all things are going well. Artie and I took an administering medicine class ALL DAY on Saturday. It was actually not so bad....very informative. We passed that test...next up is first aid and cpr. We think our home study will be next week sometime...wish us luck. I would like to have all of this finished up soon. Just keep praying for my sanity.
Guess who came to see me on Saturday night?!? AUDRA!!! We had such a great time together...I can not believe it has been 8 months. We stayed up late drinking hot tea and eating hummus and chatting. LOTS to catch up on...but the time passed too quickly and she had to go Sunday morning. I can not wait until January!
Well I suppose that is about it...we had our glitter gala at The Christmas Shop Friday. I will post about that soon. There is a lot going on, especially with the holiday coming up. Trying to get through one day at a time! Have a great week everyone.

1 comment:

Amber Schmidt said...

What kills me Heather is that they make you all jump through these hoops to be a foster parent... yet they will send home a teenager with a preemie with little more than "call 911 if something goes wrong"... that kills me. Either way I know that you will be an amazing mommy and ANY child will be lucky to get to call you mom :)