Friday, June 18, 2010

Pool Day

I am so excited!  I have been wanting to go swimming since we returned from the beach and today is the day!!!  In Jonesborough we have a cute little water park called Wetlands.

*photo courtesy of www.wetlandsjonesborough.com

So today I will be lounging on a tube floating down the lazy river!

I will have pictures tonight of the bedding...the lighting last night was terrible and did not show how cute it looks.  It is even better than I imagined!

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

1 Funky Woman said...

Hi Heather, I just found you through A Pocket Full of Posies and I feel like I've known you for years! I started reading through your blog and 1 you are gorgeous and I love your hair, ah, it always looks perfect! 2nd my anniversary is Dec. 29th also. We were married in 1992 so we've been married for 17 years. I love your nursery so far the colors are great! What are they if I may ask? Congrats on your little one who is almost here. I can't wait to continue to read about your beautiful life! I promise I'm just a follower not a stalker. :)

Stop on over and visit me 1funkywoman.blogspot.com

Megan

Lianna Knight said...

Have a great day and use LOTS of sunscreen!!


Where did you order your bedding? I have a file that I'm saving when we are blessed with a miracle :)