Sunday, December 6, 2009

State Championships

Friday night Artie and I set out to attend the Tennessee High School State Championships in Cookeville. The game was on Saturday and so we took our time getting there. On Saturday we headed to the game in the snow! It was so very very COLD!!!! Brrrrrr....even though we lost, Artie and I had a great time.

The football team warming up
The girls cheering on the team...can you see the snow the have pushed off the field?
Look how cute they are! I am going to miss this group next year!
My sweet husband took pics while we were warming up...of course I am talking with my hands!
Praying and "Hocus Pocus Let Us Focus!"

On the field
Haha...funny story!
This guy's tuba fell apart during the dance at half time..."Hey! Where did my tuba go?"
Alison and I trying not to freeze!!!
All in all it was a great trip! I am so glad Artie and I got to get away...even if it was only for a night. I love him so much! Thanks honey.

1 comment:

Audra said...

Awww, I can't count the number of times I've been on that field! I miss Cookeville!