Tuesday, December 30, 2008

BIG NEWS!!! Very Exciting!!!

Drum roll please.....Artie and I are the now the proud owners of The Christmas Shop on Main! I bet you thought I was going to say I was pregnant. Well I am not.
One of the owners of The Christmas Shop decided to leave and offered me her half of the business. I was floored. It all happened really fast. I found out that she was selling but the other owner had the 1st opportunity to buy them. So I assumed that would be the case. I had prayed that I would have the opportunity but kept it on the back burner to not get my hopes up. I got a call about a week before Christmas letting me know that I was going to have the opportunity to buy...and that something needed to be on paper before the 1st of the year. Artie and I sat down and discussed the logistics and then prayed for guidance. I woke up the next day and felt at peace with our decision. I called the owner and accepted her offer! I believe this is the direction I am suppose to be going. I have prayed for an opportunity like this for a long time. I am so excited about it!
So if you are in the Jonesborough area stop by..we are in downtown Jonesborough across the street from the court house!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I just knew you were going to say you are pregnant. Oh well, but the news is great anyway!! Congrats!

Happy New Year!!!!