Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Artie and I were SO excited to take Gray to a pumpkin patch this year!  There is a corn maze/pumpkin patch nearby and so we hopped in the car and headed over.  It made it an extra special day because it was also Artie's birthday!!  Gray was not so sure at first but once he saw the animals- he was so excited!  (you can not tell by any of these pictures because he would not smile for the camera haha!)

On the hay ride

Mom....stop. 

He called all of the animals gogs (dogs) ha!



He found a little guy





Too big to pick up...

So I will just eat it

Uh oh...she is going to tell me "no no"





Hey!  Why didn't we get that big one? 

If I sit my little one on top of the big one they will have to buy that one too! 



   Despite the look on his face he did have a great time!  Isn't that shirt adorable?  My dear friend Rebecca made it!  The day at the pumpkin patch a success.  We can not wait to go back next year! 

I LOVE FALL!!!  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute! I love pumpkin patches!

Wendy Jeanine said...

I just found your blog, and I love it! I'm a new follower. Your little one is so cute. I happen to be a Tennessee girl too. I hope you'll check out my blog sometime (www.dailydoseofdelsignore.com). So glad I found your blog.

Faith said...

Great pics! Looks like so much fun and Gray looks adorable!!