Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Shrove Tuesday

Today we celebrated Shrove Tuesday at church! We had a huge pancake dinner and great fellowship. It was so much fun. It was great to hear what everyone was "giving up". I am still undecided. The whole point is to give up something that pulls you away from God and to add in something that will make you closer. The ultimate thing for me to give up would be the computer...but I am not that crazy I need it for work purposes. Every year my church creates a Lenten Devotion. I will be sharing the daily devotions as I go through them.

I gave my camera to the twins, Noah and Drew, tonight and they had a blast until the battery died. This started a trend and they asked just about everyone for their camera phones. Here is the lovely photo shoot that they did....











Morgan and and I in our masks we made!













The culprits: Noah and Drew




No comments: