Tuesday, August 13, 2013

March

I'm going to try to catch up on everything that I missed blogging about this year.  So here goes the back tracking!

A local baseball team was selling strawberries as a fundraiser and I could not resist!  They were so beautiful (for them to be so early) that I bought quite a few.  I put several pounds in the freezer because Gray LOVES frozen strawberries.  The rest I made into freezer jam!  I found a new recipe that only calls for 1 1/2 cups of sugar and it made the jam SO DELICIOUS.  I put up 8 jars and we only have 2 jars left....since March haha!

Oh this boy has my heart.  Good grief.  


In March we celebrated Grayson's adoption day.  It is such a special day for us and I love celebrating it every year.

This was the first year we dyed Easter eggs with Grayson.  He was a MESS but it was so worth it!


 

I might have made some as well.  

 A pretty little East vignette.  

We practiced hiding and finding Easter eggs 100 times a day before Easter. 

A love to change out this chalkboard for the different holidays and seasons. 



I will do a separate Easter post but that pretty much takes us through March!  

No comments: