Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Random Stuff

A list.  

1. We got back from the beach over a week ago and I have still not blogged about our trip!  

2.  Gray's schedule has been all kinds of crazy since we got back.  He has been waking up at 4am to eat!  

3. Weaning a VERY strong willed one year old from the bottle is HARD!!!  It makes me want to crawl under the bed and hide until it is over.  

4. Gray was really crabby the few days leading up to our trip. We finally figured out what was going on.  He is teething 4 top teeth all at one time!  Add that on top of trying to wean off the bottle and you can see why I want to hide under the bed.  

5. Oh!  While we were on vacation Gray got a little cold.  Add that on top of weaning and teething and you can see why I really want to hide under the bed. 

6. My friend Amber is hiking the WHOLE Appalachian Trail.  She started in Georgia and will end in Maine!  I think she began in March and her projected finish is in October.  The whole trail is 2108.5 miles and she has just under 700 miles to go!  She ROCKS!!!  


7. High school football starts this Friday and I could not be more excited!!  

8. We are planning a fun bonfire party for Artie's birthday this year!  October will be so fun!


Ok.  That is all.  I hope you have a good week!!

No comments: