Sunday, July 3, 2011

The USO Show

Hello friends!  I have been such a terrible blogger..I am working on Grayson's 11 month post.  The show has kept me so very busy!!!  We had rehearsals everyday leading up to the opening of the show.  This past week we have performed it 9 times..including 4 on Saturday.  I am worn out!  We are performing again this coming up weekend as well.  Last week we had a show strictly for the press to come and here are some of the photos they took.  

*Please note that these photos were taken by The Johnson City Press Photographer











I can not say enough good things about this show.  I wish all of ya'll could see it!  I might post the video when the show is over!   

1 comment:

The Queen Mama said...

Hi Heather,
I was searching for other blogs like mine (families and small town life), and yours was the very first one I happened to click on. I can't believe the similarities-We also adopted, and I absolutely love Christmas too! I read my Christmas decorating/crafting books all year long and prepare gifts and decorations all year long as well. Your Grayson is adorable, and when I come across adoption stories, I always think how good and faithful God is! God Bless! PS-the show looks fantastic!