You are 8 months old! Mommy and Daddy can hardly believe it. I say this every month but this age is so fun!! You are almost crawling and it scares the living daylights out of me. You are already a busy boy and now you will be a busy boy on the move eek! The cutest part is that you can only go backwards right now haha. You talk all the time. Your favorite word is Dada and it is so sweet. You can also say Mama, Baba, Gaga, Nini, Yaya, Pop pop-the list goes on and on. You love music and will dance anytime you hear it. My new favorite thing is your temper...you are very strong willed. (I am told you get his from your birth mom haha) Trying to get you dressed and in your car seat is a work out. I am seriously sweating by the time we leave the house. You arch your back and scream at the top of your lungs. It really is adorable and I just laugh. We love you so much! Here is what you have been up to these days.
- You have 2 teeth!
- I am not sure what you weigh but I imagine around 20 pounds
- You are still in a size 3
- You are wearing a 12 month pant and 6-9 month top - it seems you have thinned out the past few months
- You go to bed about 7pm and sleep through the night.
- You are can somewhat feed yourself with a spoon
- You are becoming more aware of when I leave the room and do not like it.
- You can almost hold your bottle and are doing great with a sippy cup.
- You love fruit and vegis but are still not sure about meat.
- You are now bathing in the big boy bath tub and not so sure about it.
- You are not crawling but roll everywhere you go! You get stuck under the coffee table 100 times a day.
- You can *almost* pull up on your learn and grow table.
You make this new noise that sounds like a car and it is absolutely hilarious!!
(this is you making the noise ha!)
You give us this look when you are not sure about what we are doing haha.
"You want me to do what?"
Sweet boy each day gets better and better. I wish you were a tiny baby so we could do it all again. You are just amazing.