You are are 7 months old! I want to tell you how FUN you are! You would probably win the award for happiest baby ever. When you are at the shop with me- you make people buy stuff. Not.Even.Kidding. You flash that (somewhat) toothless smile and they are smitten. I must say that we are too. Although- you do get a tad angry when we are not doing what you want. Aunt BeBe said that you are our puppet master...and I would have to agree. You just have to do that happy dance and you can have whatever you want. Here is what you are up to these days!
- You almost weigh 20 pounds
- You wear a size 3 diaper
- You wear a 12 month pant and 6-9 month top! You are very tall
- You have the cutest chubby feet that do not fit in shoes!
- You have a second tooth that poked through- but the first one is not all the way in yet.
- You can sit up on your own now
- You are trying really hard to crawl- but I am not encouraging it! (just kidding) (kinda)
- You eat more than any baby I know- Aya told me the baby she nannies for only eats every 4 hours WHAT?!? You eat almost every 2-3 hours.
- You go to bed about 7pm.
- YOU BITE!!!! I hope this is just a product of the teething.
- You still say Dada and Mama but also like to scream!
- You can now show us the sign for milk! You are so very smart.
- You love music.
- You think the dogs are the funniest things on the planet.
You LOVE the ceiling fan
and looking at yourself in the mirror
and kicking your legs!
I could never imagine loving anyone as much as I love you. It makes me think about the love God has for me. Mommy and Daddy can not wait to see what the next month will bring!