I can not fathom that you have been a part of our lives for 2 whole months. It seems like it was just yesterday that we were walking into that hospital. I know I say this all the time but you are such a good baby. Here is what you have been up to:
- This month you have grown A LOT. You are 12 pounds..super chunk!
- You have outgrown all of your newborn clothing and can now fit into 0-3 and 3-6 month things. This makes me sad to put away all of your tiny outfits! '
- You are very long...I lay you on my stomach and you are almost half of me! (Although that is not too hard haha)
- You are sleeping great at night! You will feed at 10pm and sleep until about 4am. Then go back to sleep until about 7am.
- You are a weird daytime eater and it is hard to decipher what your schedule is. You will eat some of your bottle and then in an hour start screaming again. Most days it feels like you are always eating! I have learned to not make a full bottle during the day because it will usually go to waste.
- When you are done eating you make the cutest face and WILL NOT let anything else past your lips.
- You are awake almost all day now. You do not like to take naps and sleep for about 20-30 minutes when you do. Even though I know you are tired, you never get fussy.
- You really like to lay on your tummy time mat...although not on your stomach!
- You are not a fan of the pacifier. Sometimes you will take it in the car seat.
- YOU SMILE ALL THE TIME!!! This makes me so happy.
Grayson you are such a happy baby. You really are the perfect addition to our family. God sure knew what He was doing when He brought you into our lives. You have so many people who love you dearly and would do anything for you. I have people fighting over who can babysit you! If mommy and daddy took everyone up on their offer, we would be gone for 3 weeks straight! This month was a special month because you were Baptized in our church. All of our friends and family were there to celebrate with you. You have an amazing church family! It makes me a little sad that you do not need to wake up and eat throughout the night anymore. I love sleep as much as the next person but I know that means you are growing up. I cherish those middle of the night feedings because very soon they will be gone.
Here is a little video I put together of your newborn pictures and the past 2 months of your life. (I meant to show it at your Baptism lunch but forgot to bring the computer) So I added a few more pictures and can show it now ha!
Untitled from Heather Allen on Vimeo.