Monday, September 20, 2010

Baptism

What a wonderful Sunday we had!  Yesterday Grayson was Baptized in our church.  It was such a special service and made me feel so blessed to be a part of this congregation.  Austin sang so beautifully one of my favorite songs "Come To Jesus" by Chris Rice.  I just sat and cried and cried.  After church a big group went out to lunch.  The table was HUGE!  It was really a great day and I am so glad we got to share it with all the special people in our life.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Pastor Rick and Grayson

Austin

Ashley and Devin

Artie and I with Pastor Rick and Grayson's Godparents

Grayson's Godparents

Nonnie and Poppie (my parents)

Mimi and PopPop (Artie's Parents)

Tyler wanted to hold him in a picture! He is such a hambone! 

Our family

Grandma Ruth at lunch 

BeBe and Grayson

I pray that you remember your Baptism this week and be fully restored in Him.  


"For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."
Galatians 3:27-28 NIV

2 comments:

Faith said...

I know that this day was a dream come true! The pics are so great and I just love seeing your sweet family of three!!

Membership Required said...

Let the children come to me....luke 18:15-17 Blessings on his beautiful day!