Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Barbie Party

Saturday, Ashley and I decorated for her niece's birthday!  It was a Barbie Party!!  Her mom put us in charge so she would not be stressed out about it.  It was held at the local YMCA and turned out very cute.  We even invited "Barbie" to come!  It was actually one of the majorettes in a wig ha! The little girls loved it though!

The table-scape


 We put necklaces and sunglasses in apothecaries for the girls to have!


Fun Balloons



The cake!  I am proud to say I made it!  
(and almost lost the tip of my finger in the process)

Yummy Cupcakes

Little fondant hearts finished the cupcakes perfectly!

We had a manicure and tattoo(for the little boys) station for everyone...but didn't think tattoo parlor looked too good on the sign haha!  



Blowing out the candles!

Barbie!!!

The Birthday Girl with Barbie!

The whole group



I hope you are having a great week!

4 comments:

Morgan Paige said...

that's super cute! yall did awesome!!

Faith said...

What a fun party theme! And girl, I am so impressed with your cake skills. Wow!!

Membership Required said...

That is such a cute party theme. i love how you got one of your girls to help. Dressing up as Barbie...not everyone can pull that off.
I'll have to stash your ideas off in the back of my head for future ideas.
ML

Jill said...

Hi Heather!
Thanks so much for your visit to my blog...the frame is from Hobby Lobby...
and CONGRATULATIONS!!!- on your beautiful new gift from God, your son!
Many Blessings!
Jill