Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Commercial

Are you ready for the fun news I have been hinting at all week? The lovely ladies of Gracious Designs came to shoot a commercial in my living room. I hired them this spring to transform my very plain living room into a warm and welcoming space. They loved what they did so much that they asked to film their commercial here! We shot the commercial this afternoon. It went really well. The producer wanted a blank room to start which is why they "un-decorated" the room last night. I even got to be in the commercial! It will be airing on channel 11 starting in August. It was such an honor to be chosen. Here are some photos from the day. Hopefully I will get a copy of the commercial that I can post! Enjoy!


Before the commercial started!



Getting the camera equipment set up




Almost ready for the first shot
This is not a great picture but this is of the designers putting the room back together on camera

Here is the other set up for a different shot with the lovely camera lady!
All in all it was a great day! I am so blessed to have been able to do this. I can't wait to see the finished product!!




I told them that we should do my kitchen next.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oooohhhh...that sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to see the commercial. Make sure you post either a link or the actual commercial.

Amber Schmidt said...

Be sure to post a link!!!!!!