This blog is like weekly therapy. Pretty rough week. The doctor called with some test results and we found out that we will not be able to have a baby of own. Artie and I talked about it last night and we have decided to stop all fertility testing. We are giving it to God. It is a bit hard to swallow right now. On one hand I am relieved to finally have an answer. On the other I am devastated. I just keep telling myself that my plan B is His plan A. I just need to give myself a few more days to believe it. We have not told our family. I am not sure how you go about that or that I can say it without falling apart.
We are leaving for the beach tomorrow which will be a much needed break from all of this. Once we get back we are going to officially start the adoption process. I have looked up a few lawyers to get us started. Artie and I are ready to be parents. If anyone has any advice about domestic adoption or websites we can visit to help us better prepare I would love the input.
Mini Bunny Easter Basket Gifts
13 hours ago