Saturday, April 11, 2009

Yummy Recipe

This weekend Artie's best friend in the whole world came for a visit. He will be moving to our area in a couple of months and needed to look for a place to live. Having 2 boys in the house means lots of food to be consumed! I decided to make something yummy for breakfast that could feed a lot of people...or 2 very hungry boys. This is a recipe for the most delicious french toast ever. I usually make this for Christmas because I can prepare it the night before. I pop it in the oven when I wake up and it is ready in no time. There are not any measurements and you can not mess it up. This will make about 15 pieces of french toast.



1 baguette of french bread
1 pint Heavy Whipping Cream
1 can sweetened condensed milk (God sure knew what he was doing when he made this)
2 eggs
cinnamon


I cut the bread and put it in a corning wear dish. Next mix all the ingredients together and pour over the bread. I cover it with plastic wrap and let it sit over night. Pull it out in the morning and bake at 375 degrees for about 25 minutes. The only tricky part...half way through the cook time turn each piece over. Then serve with your favorite syrup! Yum Yum!


Blessings,

No comments: