Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day

Artie and I had a wonderful Labor Day together! We spent the day planting mums and working in our yard. I think Artie is glad to have a yard to work on. I know he missed it when we lived in the duplex. It is wonderful to spend the time together too. Later in the afternoon, Artie and I were invited to our next door neighbors for a cookout. It was a lot of fun getting to know Jim and Nim's family. They made a yummy spread of food and we had a blast. We are blessed to have such wonderful neighbors! To top off the night Artie settled in to watch his UT Vols play UCLA and I caught the end of a 90210 marathon. NO, I do not watch football. (Unless they show halftime...which is never.) Over all we had a great long weekend and we got to spend a lot of time together which is nice. Here are some photos of the front porch. The potted plants will bloom into mums and I will take pics when they do!

Front Porch



Wreath



Unbloomed Mum



Unblomed Mum (otherside)

No comments: