Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

My 29th birthday celebration started on Friday with dinner with his parents (my Daddy was not feeling well).  We went to a yummy smokehouse restaurant in Greeneville called The Butcher's Block.  I ate until I was stuffed!



Poor Gray slept through the entire thing, which I am glad he did because once he woke up he was GRUMPY!

(isn't that a lovely face?)



 Saturday I had a FULL schedule. Artie told me to go get my favorite breakfast CHIC-FIL-A!  Oh how I love those little minis.  I had a rehearsal all day for the USO Show.  The cast made me feel very special by bringing me flowers and serenading me! I feel so blessed to be a part of this show, the people are just amazing.  I am so glad for all the new friendships I have formed.   Once I got home it was time to get ready for dinner!

taken with my phone before dinner

My friends and their husbands joined us for dinner and then a movie!  Unfortunately I did not get a picture of the group!   I was going to take one before the movie but I got sick!  Ugh..it was so annoying.  I was feeling a little better after it happened and decided to still go to the movie.  I really did have a great time even though there was a little incident!

It was a wonderful day and a great way to celebrate my last birthday in my 20's!!

No comments: