Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Catch Up

Wow- I have been terrible about blogging ah!  We have been so busy, even when we are just at home.  So this post is dedicated to playing catch up.


We have all kinds of new fun Easter and spring things at the shop right now.  It is so fun decorating displays!  Here is Gray with bunny ears!  Doesn't he look so sweet?


A few weeks ago my good friend Rebecca's grandmother passed away.  I was so sad for her family- it has only been 3 years since my sweet Mammaw passed.  I was glad I got to go to the service for her.  While I was in Knoxville, I had my first bloggy meet up!  Morgan and I have been trying to meet since the fall.  She is as adorable in real life as she is on her blog.  Gray just LOVED her! Morgan we can not wait to have lunch again!  Today is actually her BIRTHDAY!- Happy Birthday Morgan! 



Artie's Great-Aunt Margie had a birthday and we celebrated at our favorite hometown restaurant.  She wanted to sit by Grayson and just love on him.  


Wild man is almost on the move.  He does not sit still one bit..ever.   I wanted to get a picture of this cute outfit and this is the best picture I could get.  



Ashley and I have a BUSY few weeks coming up.  Majorette tryouts were moved up 2 weeks and the girls have been scrambling trying to get ready.  We also have been working with the dance company getting the recital choreography finalized.  Everything gets insane this time of year-add in Easter and a wedding SHEW!  We will be some tired ladies.  I am so thankful Artie is so understanding of our busy time of year.  Majorette tryouts, dance recital, and Easter are all on the same week this year.   Then the week after that we have a bachelorette party and a wedding!  Ahhhh!  

As if I was not busy enough, I have auditions this weekend for a show at a local theater!  It is for a USO show and I am excited/nervous.  I will let you know next week how it goes!  

I like to be busy haha!  I am sure I will have lots of pictures to post!  Wahoo!

You are now officially caught up on our lives!  I hope you are having a great week! 

3 comments:

Kristen said...

What a sweet little guy! LOVE the picture with the bunny ears!

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Girl, things are about to change for you! Mobile babies are fun but keep you oh-so-busy! :)

Lianna Knight said...

Grayson is getting SO big! I have been MIA on the blogs and trying to catch up today...have a blessed Eater girl!