You are 9 months old! What a month it has been! This month we say your first real sickness. You got a terrible stomach virus that lasted 6 days. We called you Skinny Pete because you lost about 2 pounds during that time. Once you were feeling good again, your appetite came back stronger than ever. You have started eating things that you would not before! This month you also started crawling!! This took a lot of practice and roughed up knees. On Easter Sunday you took your first "crawl" as everyone watched! Your family all cheered for you and you seemed very proud.
You have decided you like to head butt things...especially people who are holding you. Every time we ask for a kiss you head butt instead! You, of course, think it is hilarious!
You are cruising and pulling up on everything that will stand still. I told Daddy that I was going to buy you a bicycle helmut and follow you around with a pillow. Falling happens a million times and day. I am getting very good practice at kissing boo boos!
Every morning you lay in our bed and drink a bottle. This is my favorite time of the day because you are super snuggly!
This month was definitely the hardest month to photograph! WILD MAN!!!!! It took several tries to get these.
Here is what you have been up too!
- You weigh 21 pounds and are getting a new car seat!!
- You are in a size 4 diaper
- You are mostly in all 12 month clothes
- You wear a size 5 shoes. WHAT?!? (you could fit in a 4 but you have super chubby feet)
- You will eat anything we put in front of you including spinach and broccoli
- You now have a nap schedule! You take one in the morning and one in the afternoon!
- You still have just 2 teeth
- Your favorite word is Dada. All day long you say Dada Dada Dada Dada.
- You now love bath time and will splash around which is good because Mommy and Daddy love to swim!!
You are such a sweet boy Grayson. The past 9 months have been a dream come true! I am so excited to start planning your birthday party!