I am so excited about your first holiday season! Your first Thanksgiving was a little un-traditional, as we celebrated at the beach. Oh the fun we are starting to have little boy! You laugh and giggle and smile all the time. What a sweet, sweet sound! I could just eat you up everyday, you are that cute. I know someone else who could as well- Hi Aya! What have you been up to recently?
- I have no idea what you weigh but we go to the Dr. next week! I have a feeling you are a little chubby, people always think you are older.
- You are still sleeping through the night and still sleep in our room. I am not ready for you to sleep upstairs. Maybe when you're 12 ok?
- You like to eat so we are going to try a solid soon!
- We are learning more about your habits everyday. You are like a puzzle!
- You will take your paci as you are going to sleep but spit it out once you are asleep.
- You are in a size 2 diaper.
- You are wearing 3-6 and 6-9 clothes.
- You have started napping during the day but not for long. I will take it though!
- Between 5-7pm everyday you hit angry baby mode. MELT DOWN CITY!! We know it is time for bed once this happen.
- (this is terrible) You LOVE TV. HA! If there is a TV on you try to find it. Sesame Street is your favorite but you also love Dora, Yo Gabby Gabba* and some Spider Corner show on Nick Jr.
- You visited the beach for the first time this month!
*side note- Have you ever seen Yo Gabba Gabba? Oh dear. That is the weirdest show I have ever seen. Luckily I can change it when it gets annoying.